Forums » News and Announcements

Dave Schultz Authentic Jersey I truly believe that

• 64 posts
    November 14, 2017 11:23 PM PST

Byron Maxwell is heading back to the Emerald City for a Legion of Boom reprise. The Seattle Seahawks, Chris Kunitz Authentic Jersey who are in need of a cornerback with Richard Sherman done for the season with a ruptured Achilles tendon, are set to sign Maxwell, a source informed of the situation told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Maxwell, who worked out with the Seahawks on Monday before agreeing to terms, played in Seattle from 2013-14, making 17 starts with the team before signing a six-year contract with the Philadelphia Eagles. Maxwell was cut by the Miami Dolphins last month after playing in just two games this season. A hamstring injury limited him during early portion of the Dolphins' season, and his on-field struggles led to him being scratched the two weeks prior to his South Beach release. Maxwell had a strong 2016 season, and the Seahawks will be hoping to see a revitalized version of the 29-year-old in their secondary. He's a good match for Seattle's system and has experience playing under coach Pete Carroll after being drafted by the team in 2011. He'll be Conor Sheary Authentic Jersey extremely hard-pressed to replace the presence Sherman had in Seattle's defense, but it appears he's the best open-market option for the Seahawks this deep into the season. I grew up in a suburb 20 miles north of Manhattan, a Jets fan in a town filled with Giants diehards. Throughout my formative years, I envied how the majority lived. The Giants had down seasons, sure, but storm clouds never seemed to linger for long. There was always a plan. You couldn't say the same thing with the Jets. Still can't, really. And it's that Daniel Sprong Authentic Jersey personal history that makes the Giants' current plight unexpectedly fascinating to me. The 1-8 Giants have hit rock bottom following another non-competitive loss against the previously winless 49ers. With Eli Manning entering his twilight and a complete reboot of the braintrust seemingly inevitable, venerable "Big Blue" is about to start from scratch. You really have to go back to the pre-Parcells days of the 1970s to find the last time the Giants seemed this lost at sea. There are layers and layers of question marks here. It's fair to wonder how much this could affect contract extension talks with Odell Beckham Jr., the team's most important (and most unpredictable) player. Some of my closest Eric Fehr Authentic Jersey friends and family members are Giants fans. I don't take joy out of the possibility they are about to sit through years of subpar football. But I'll keep it real, too: It doesn't totally suck watching big brother take it on the chin for once. I'm not trying to be a killjoy here, but it might be time to reel in some of these touchdown celebrations. It kind of reminds me of the turn of the Willennium, when the cool kids bleached their hair, stole beaded chokers from Hot Topic and wore tinted sunglasses indoors. I'll use the least charismatic character from Entourage as an example. Even in real time, you knew there would be regrets down the road. I feel the same for the celebrations that ape popular childhood games. I suppose on one level it's a powerful expression by the players: Football is just a game, after all, a sport these men fell in love with as boys on the playground. But that's probably not it. I give the Vikings credit for originality in the sense that they started this craze with their juvenile "Duck, duck, goose" routine on Monday Night Football in Week 5. But this isn't exactly what I had in mind when the NFL relaxed its celebration rules. I mean, was I really the only one who found the Chiefs' potato sack race in Week 9 incredibly corny?