Forums » Introduce Yourself

EA Sports Launch FIFA 18 Ajax Restricted Edition

• 28 posts
    September 13, 2017 1:45 AM PDT

Fand of your Eredivisie giants and also the video game franchise are in for a treat as the club get their very own bespoke version on the game.

EA Sports have announced the launch of a particular Ajax limited edition version of FIFA 18, which will be released with all the game's release on September 29.

The custom version of the game capabilities a sleek red cover with emblazoned using the Eredivisie side's logo and it can be pre-ordered from the club's official on the web shop fifa 18 coins online.

Ajax's own eSports players Koen Weijland and Dani Hagebeuk are understandably excited at the prospect of obtaining their own customized version in the game, that is available in all game consoles.

"It's amazing that we now have Ajax's personal club edition of FIFA 18," Weijland told the club's official website. "The restricted edition is actually cool - I'm curious to find out what the fand assume about it!"

At the same time, Hagebeuk can not wait to begin his coaching, he mentioned:"The new FIFA is some thing specific - as quickly because the game is released I will start coaching straight away so that I is often at the prime level as quickly as you possibly can."

"I can't wait till the game comes out on September 29th to ensure that I can start competing with Koen for national and international prizes."

Need to know extra about FIFA 18? check out http://www.igxe.com/Fifa18UT/cheap-Fifa18UT-coins-Fifa18UT.html.