Forums » Introduce Yourself

WJC Czech call of Dominik Simons goal to

• 10 posts
    September 8, 2017 3:10 AM PDT

You needn't speak Czech to savor this call of Dominik Simon's shootout goal on Saturday (via r/hockey):

A full week late relating to the ho ho ho, though not bad in the least.

Simon' Jonathan Krause Jersey s goal gave the Czech Republic a 5-4 shootout conquer Canada who, you'll find, entered the modern world Junior Championships as the prohibitive favorite. They came back from four one-goal deficits, neverthele s it wasn't enough Taylor Lewan Jersey , because of Simon.

He did a rather solid move there and unfortunately, I couldnt fully stretch quite enough, Canada goalie Jake Paterson said. I wasnt too sure what these Ben Jones Jersey guys moves were, however i dont think you can actually blame the lo s on that. In K.J. Maye Jersey a shootout, you do the perfect you'll be able to. Although the focus now turns for your next game.

Paterson most likely is not in the next game; coach Brent Sutter hinted that Zach Fucale would find a shot against Slovakia on Monday.

As for your National, they beat Slovakia 6-3 at a later Marc Mariani Jersey date Saturday, play Germany (0-2-0) on Sunday, as well as group play Tuesday against Canada.

MORE: Czech player knocks over referee