Forums » Introduce Yourself

pandora winter 2017 collection preview

• 6 posts
    September 5, 2017 11:50 PM PDT

Today is cheap pandora rings online exciting day on the Pandora calendar as the Autumn 2017 collection launches worldwide! With lots of geometric designs and metallic colours, this collection is rather a sparkling and stylised affair. There are new piece for the Pandora Rose and Essence lines as well as Moments, too – and even a Pandora Rose/Essence crossover. A lot of retailer images have focused on the new bracelets – the new all-Rose smooth bracelet does look particularly stunning! I saw it in store myself last week, and it looked great with a mix of silver and Rose-accented charms. In terms of the charms itself, the decorative and geometric beads look nice – particularly the new teardrop-shaped charm – but aren’t really different enough to tempt me. My favourite is the little enamel Panda. There’s no sign of the two-tone heart & lock charm that cropped up in one of my previous previews yet, however – perhaps a country exclusive, a Winter release, or pulled entirely. I will keep an eye out for news! I will be going to see the new beads over the weekend – my favourites remain unchanged from when I originally previewed the collection, I think, but it’s hard to know what my first purchases should be! I’d like the Teardrops openwork, the Shimmering Stripe murano glass beads, and the new Embossed Hearts safety chain with the CZ. The Blooming Heart was also very pretty. This collection has some very expensive charms and bracelets in it, but it was also nice to see a good smattering of lower-priced charms, too – the new Glitter balls, thepandora birthstone rings sale openworks, etc.

As is pandora rose gold rings traditional, Pandora will be launching a limited edition bangle with the Winter 2017 collection – this year’s bangle is called Heart of Winter, and features a pave heart/snowflake design, based on a pendant. from last year. It will be sold for $75 USD or $85 CAD in NA. Finally, we have the usual festive beads! These are always the Winter beads I look forward to seeing the most, and I think there are some really great ones in this year’s set. The Red Twinkle Glass has a golden glitter running through it, for a really rich, warm finish, while the Christmas Night and Snowy Wonderland charms offer something a little more sophisticated if you struggle to style the bright reds that usually characterise Pandora’s holiday charms. My favourite of these is definitely the adorable Christmas Polar Bear, with his little sign that says ‘Santa stop here’. How cute! While this collection is very similar in theme and aesthetic to those that have previously been released, there are, as usual, some stand-out individual pieces that I just love! I always get so excited to see the new festive beads, as it makes me think of how exciting it is when all the Pandora Christmas gift packaging and advertising gets brought out. My favourites of the holiday beads are the Polar Bear, the Christmas Night and the Holiday Wreath, while I love the Ice Drops glass bead and the Wintry Delight from the cheap pandora rings sale general charms.